Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Social Networking

hmmmm...how do I feel about this whole online networking crap? Well, it's crap. Your'e damned if you do and damned if you don't. It's a pain in the neck but would we survive without them? NO.

I have had for a while now...

personal facebook
business facebook
twitter
blog um...your on it...duh.
flickr
and now finally...I stooped and made a myspace.

Not sure how I feel about it, but we shall see. It's just so much to keep up with all these pages and sites and online photo albums. What if my status' don't match up! Eek! On one site I could be cooking dinner and on the other a trip to Hershey Park. That's not even possible. I just hope the social networking gods don't catch on and ban me. Lord knows small online business' can't survive without them. What a tragic day that would be.

3 Comments:

Laura Pugh said...

I hear ya! I'm on facebook, twitter, have a blog and flickr (that I never use). I really stink at keeping up on all of them. I know I need a system for keeping it all organized and current, but haven't come up with it yet. Heck, if I knew how to keep things current, updated and in order, my house would look better too. It's good to see you back on your blog...you've been missed.

RuJu said...

Thanks Laura.

...you don't even want to see my house. lol!

Lilian Wale said...

There are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and eliminate diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome life style Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and over all well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I diagnosed diabetes in 2000. Was at work feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a glucometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescibtion like: Insulin ,Sulfonylureas,Thiazolidinediones but Icould not get the cure rather to reduce the pain abd brink back the pain again. I found a woman testimony name Comfort online how Dr Akhigbe cure her HIV  and I aslo contacted the doctor and after I took his medication as instructed, I am now completely free from diabtes by doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email     drrealakhigbe@gmail.com   or his Number   +2348142454860   He also use his herbal herbs to diseases like:SPIDER BITE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, PROGERIA, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION,  DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , MENINGITIS,HEPATITIS A AND B,ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE, WEAK ERECTION.,PAINFUL OR IRREGULAR MENSTRUATION.Dr Akhigbe is a good man and he heal any body that come to him. here is email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    and his Number +2348142454860.

 
©  free template by Blogspot tutorial