Tuesday, June 2, 2009

In A Funk

I have been so upset lately. And I honestly have no idea how to get out of this terrible mood I'm in.

I haven't blogged in a long time..in case you haven't noticed. But I need to vent.

I have a part time office job, 3 days a week. It used to be full time until shortly after my second child was born and my mom (babysitter) decided she wasn't up to watching 2 small children full time anymore.

I went part time, and it was sooo much better. My relationship with my mom, and my kids improved a ton.

Still tho, I wish I could stay home with them full time. lately it's been really hard to get up and go to work.

I don't understand why I have to have an office job. I mean, I know I need income, cause we do have bills....but (no big head here) I'm a pretty talented person.... you would think I could find income doing something I enjoyed.

It's just frustrating, that my kids are doing things without me......

1 Comment:

Laura Pugh said...

Aw Ruju...sorry you're having a rough time. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to know your kids are doing things without you, especially when you want to be with them.

BTW, you are talented as a photographer, as a bag designer, etc. I'm sure there is something in your future that will take the place of your office job. I hope you will be able to find it soon.

I have missed your posts on your blog and hope you will be able to come back soon. Would love to see some photos of the kitties!

Take care!

 
©  free template by Blogspot tutorial