Friday, February 27, 2009

Proud To Be - Handmade in PA!!! (Blog Carnival!!)

As a new business owner, and creator of awesomeness..ok maybe I don't create 'awesomeness'....but the things I make are pretty rad......I am very proud of my Pennsylvania home!

I grew up in PA and thanks to my mom have been able to visit and experience tons that the commonwealth has to offer. She was forever taking us to museums, Amish farms, parks, festivals, you name it!

Now as I am working on my own Pennsylvania based business I have become a member of some other great communities in the area. Including HandmadeInPA.net, and local craft shows, as well as the worldwide handmade online venue at etsy.com (www.ruju.etsy.com).

I have done only one craft show so far. And it was the coolest experience. It has been so awesome getting to meet all of the amazing people who are doing the same thing I am trying to do...her in PA.

Aside from the business aspect, I think Pennsylvania, or more specifically the small town I live in is a wonderful place to raise my children. We can walk to the ice cream shop on hot summer afternoons, go for bike rides to the playground, and make snowmen in our backyard in the winter.

From now until March 2, 2009 I am running a special in my shop for my blog readers. FREE SHIPPING FOR US RESIDENTS!!!! Just enter "HIP Blog Carnival" in the notes to buyer as you are checking out. Click HERE to go to my etsy shop!

Please take the time to check out some of these other great Pennsylvania Artists!


Kristen from WatersGirls - Enjoy 30% off your purchase!

Koco from MissKoco - Get a FREE lavender sachet with your purchase!

Lynn from UnaOdd - Enjoy FREE Shipping!

Rosie from RosiesWhimsy - Enjoy FREE Shipping!

Kerry from ALittleSparkle - Enjoy FREE Shipping!

Marissa from MarissaJoannaRojas, MJRojasPhoto, and YayforFidgetArt - Enjoy FREE Shipping!

Dana from WiredDesign - Get a single FREE "Never Enough" Sterling Silver stacking ring with your purchase!

Kimberly from ChezSucreChez- Enjoy 10% off all items in her shop!

Sarah from SweetSallysSoaps - Get 3 bars of handcrafted soap for $15!

Melanie from SpreadtheLove - Enjoy FREE Shipping!

Erin from Ruju - Enjoy FREE Shipping!

Hillary from Antebelle - Enjoy FREE Shipping!

Patty from ArtfulMommy - Enjoy FREE Shipping!

Emily from disCARDS - Enjoy FREE Shipping on orders over $5!

2 Comments:

Dana/WiredDesign said...

Great post & shop!

Anonymous said...

Erin, thanks so much for participating!

Great post - this is a great place to raise kids. I thought that before I even had one (or wanted one!!).

 
©  free template by Blogspot tutorial