Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My first post

This is my first post. Hoorah!

I am getting a little bit frustrated with etsy...I have had one little sale and it was to my best friend. Thanks jaime. :)

So I have been going on the forums and trying to find ways to promote my shop. Here is what I have gathered...

1. Promote on etsy...forums, chats, giving hearts...etc.
2. Promote off of etsy...blogs, websites, facebook, livejournal...etc.
3. Make your banner and avatar somewhat match.
4. Make your avatar clickable...have a pick of something you sell on your avatar so people will want to see more.

Hmmmm. I have to fix my avatar...AGAIN. But everything else seems to be on track so far.

So here is my blog. That is supposed to help right? We shall see.

Now....to figure out how to link etsy stuff into my blog....off I go!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 
©  free template by Blogspot tutorial